Patient & Visitor Guide – Admission
ensure that we can provide safe and good quality service, prior to admission, patients are required to :
- Furnish an Admission Letter duly signed by the attending doctor who has seen and assessed the patient;
- Make reservation of a hospital bed, by the attending doctor;
- Undergo infection triage by a nurse, and lodge at special care or isolation ward as necessary
To be referred by the attending physician.
- Please bring along your personal amenities, pyjamas, slippers etc. Supplies by the Hospital are chargeable items.
- Please bring the following for registration at Admission Section:
- Doctor’s referral letter
- Your ID card or passport
- Relatives or guarantor’s ID card or passport(If patient is under the age of 18)
- Necessary financial deposit at registration.
- Fill in the admission registration form