GAMBY medical and business college started its service with the mission of creating competitive graduates in 1998. From the start of its service, the library continued its function in accordance with the mission and vision of the college
- To be a center of academic excellence in the horn of Africa and a research and development center that is responsive to community needs.
- Empowering students through education and training with the application of applied and operational research leading to professional and personal development, so that they could be a change agent in society and a key role player in the development of their nation
- Produce health and business professional that have adequate knowledge, appropriate hard skill and the right soft skill.
- Produce a highly committed health and business professionals that challenges the system and brings a positive social change.
- Produce health and business professional that are responsive to community needs and ready to serve people with humility, dignity and excellence.
- Produce health and business professionals that are self-motivated and purpose driven who are capable of making a difference in the community they live in.
The college started its service on the fields accredited:. Currently GAMBY Medical and Business College provides
First degree courses
- Public Health
- Masters of Accounting & Finance
- Masters of Business Administration
- Masters of Public Health
The college library is established to support this mission. Initially the library had the capacity of serving 40 students at that time. At this moment the library has one library head and four assistants. The reading spot of the library has the capacity of serving above 300 students at a time. The library collection includes above 200 research Papers, and above 995 titles of books, and hard copy as well as softcopy materials.